The Prepaid Account provides you an option to continue to accept an inmate’s calls when:
• Your phone is a cell phone
• Your local telephone company does not offer billing of collect calls
• Your phone number has exceeded its allowed spending limit for collect calls
You can easily create a free Prepaid Account and purchase prepaid phone services in three ways:
1) Online (click here): The fastest and easiest way to set up an account and purchase prepaid phone services is our Online Payment Processing Service. This service allows you to conveniently purchase prepaid phone services using a credit or debit card. As soon as your payment is completed, the inmate will be able to make phone calls to your designated telephone number.
2) By Phone: Call toll free 1.888.506.8407 where you will speak with one of our bilingual (English and Spanish) Customer Care Representatives which are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to answer your questions and process your purchase.
3) By Mail: To purchase prepaid phone services for a Prepaid Account using a check or money order, please mail to:
Attn: Customer Service Department/Prepaid Account
2200 Danbury Street
San Antonio, TX 78217
When purchasing prepaid phone services through a mail-in purchase, please be sure to include with your payment, your name, address and the designated telephone number you wish to receive calls from.
Please note: Prepaid Account phone services expire 6 months from the date of your last purchase to the account, unless otherwise required by state law. You may request a refund for unexpired prepaid phone services remaining.
Click here to learn more about our Prepaid Account service.